Diamondback 300 EL elliptical review
The Diamondback 300EL elliptical cross trainer is the perfect machine for home exercise.
This new exercise machine is quite affordable with features you will love, such as the easy to use console, the ECB brake system with a knob control for adjusting the tension, ultra smooth Ploy V belt control and the contact heart rate monitor.
The machine runs so quietly you won't even know it is running and with the Diamondback technology, you will feel as if you are walking on air.
The console of the Diamondback 300 EL is manual control so that you can exercise wherever you want or need to. Some of the interesting features of this machine are:
- Easy to read LCD display. There are 5 windows on the console with oversized numbers making them very easy to read. This is beneficial to anyone who finds it hard to read small numbers on a console and you don't have to stop exercising as the display keeps changing as you adjust your speed.
- Built in reading rack and bottle holder. When you are exercising you should always drink water to replace what the body is losing in sweat. With the built in bottle holder you don't have to stop or even break your stride, because the bottle is handy. The built in reading rack is useful if you have any reports to read or for students who want to continue their studies without sacrificing their workout time.
- Display for time, speed, calories burned, distance and pulse rate. This gives you all the information you need for your workout and will let you decide whether you should increase or decrease the tension.
- 8 different intensity levels on the tension knob. This is a great feature because it doesn't matter if you are just starting an exercise program or you are seasoned pro. The levels gradually increase the intensity, so you can start at the lowest program and gradually work your way up. Some machines start off at high levels and beginners quickly stop using them because they are unable to keep up the fast pace. You can program your workout to suit your individual needs.
- AA Battery powered panel. You don't need any external power source or need extension cords dragged across the room. All you have to do is switch on the power button and you are ready to start exercising.
This elliptical cross trainer can hold a maximum weight of 275 pounds and has a 2 year warranty on the parts and electronics.
There is a 1 year warranty on the labor costs.
The regular price of this exercise equipment is approximately $1100.00, but when you look for sale prices, you will probably be able to purchase the 300EL for about $800.00 or even less.
If you're not quite sure which elliptical is right for you, check out the following reviews of various models specifically outlined to clear up any doubts.
1150 EL ] [ 800ER ]
If you are ready to make a purchase, the selected merchant(s) below make it easy to find the right elliptical to meet your fitness needs, budget and lifestyle.